Hiring a Photographer?
What you think you’re paying for:
- Someone who can take photos
What you’re actually paying for:
- Someone who can create images that will meet your requirements
- Camera equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Computer equipment
- Image Editing Software
- Hundreds of hours of education and training required to operate all of the above effectively
- An assistant to help carry and set-up equipment
- Data Storage and Back-ups
- Studio Space of Location Fees
- Transportation Costs
- Office Rend and Expenses
- Promotion and Website Costs
- Telephone and Internet Services
- Income and Sales Tax
- Business Insurance
Note to mention…
- A living wage so the photographer can pay for food, housing, and all other living expenses.
You get what you pay for…
So if you do hire a cheap photographer don’t be surprised when they deliver terrible photos that you can’t use!
Don't want the Headache?
Have one of our elite Photographers send you a quote.